Kim Hulet is a Director and corporate finance adviser to Koketso Growth and the National Heritage Project. Kim has inevitably gravitated towards success as a business woman in a career spanning almost 20 years, having played an integral part in founding 4 hugely successful businesses to compliment an impressive list of accomplishments in numerous different spheres.
Kim Hulett completed her undergraduate degree in Computer Science at Rhodes University and qualified as a Chartered Accountant in 1994, following articles with PriceWaterhouse Coopers in Johannesburg.
In 1995, Kim joined Hambros Bank Plc in London focusing on cross-border corporate finance deals between South Africa and the UK and Europe. In 1997, she joined Capital Alliance (now Brait) as Head of Group Business Development. Using the experience she gained there as a base Kim would go on to play an integral role in founding 4 highly successful businesses: Limitless Corporate Finance, Three Blind Mice (TBM), Limtech Biometric Solutions and Netcells
Titles and Achievements
- In 1998, Kim founded Limitless Corporate Finance with whom Kim has been responsible for:
- The set-up of the South African Rugby Players Association (SARPA),
- The structuring, negotiating and funding of management and the minority shareholders stake in eTV,
- The set-up and listing on the JSE of South Africa’s first on-line stockbroker,
- U-Trade Limited, appointed advisor to Coronation’s R1bn Corohedge Fund
- Sale of Valvita Mineral Water to Nestle.
- In 1999, Kim founded and set-up Three Blind Mice Communications (TBM)
- Founded and set-up Limtech Biometric Solutions
- 2005, Kim founded and set-up Netcells Biosciences as a joint venture with listed healthcare group Netcare.
- Kim acquired control of Netcells which is now majority owned by Limitless.
- Kim is also a trustee of the Oliver & Adelaide Tambo Foundation.